CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Finally! It's nice to sleep in your own bed and to be out of the car!!! The first day of vacation started out great. Our parents woke us up at 4:30 am to start on our drive to Yellowstone. As soon as my dad started the car, the alarm went off and the battery died. We all sat there in the car half asleep thinking that this was some nightmare about what would happen in the morning. It wasn't. After we relized that this was actually happening, we kids went back to sleep on the couches inside. (Just in case you were thinking, Why don't they just turn it off? Our cars remote doesn't work so that's not really an option) The alarm continued for about 10 minutes until my dad jumped the battery from his truck. Then we were off. Everything went ok from there. We saw Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore, and then we went to my Grandma's to meet my new step-cousins, Camden and Hayden, who just moved to Boise from Colorado. They're both awesome. They love to skateboard and drink Dew! The day before we left, Brick slept in til ten so we decided to wake him up! Dylan and Hayden jumped on his bed until he woke up! Then we ran away cuz Brick is not a morning person. =] We left a couple of hours later and started the long drive home.
Dude you frickin' threw me into the wall!
Brick s not a morning person =]

Hayden!
Camden!

7 comments:

emmajess said...

sounds like u had a great time! ur helping with vbs rite? well c u l8r! ttyl

dominique sambrano said...

hey brick sounds like me. on our trip i slept in until 10 30 and my mother came in and pulled the covers off of me, but i went back to bed. but my brother has sat on me b4 to wake me up. well ill see you tomorrow

vAdA said...

Wow, sounds sweet!! ya, Brick doesnt lookm like a morning person eiither, lol jk! Umm...wats up with the throwing someone into the wall?? lol. c u tomorrow!

mr. colton said...

i was throwing my cuz on top of brick, and i kinda through him a little bit to far...

vAdA said...

wow...nice. lol. c u 2morrow!!

Brick said...

i have no idea why im commenting this...

vAdA said...

Ok, i think its time for a new post...