CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Camp Pics!!

Camp was a blast!! I learned alot about God and grew alot closer to Him this week. Now it's time to head off on "vacation" tomorrow morning at 5 am and drive to Wyoming. Fun. I know God will give me the chance to show patience with my family these next to weeks, and hopefully with God's help I'll be able to do the right thing and be kind, even when I don't feel like it. Hopefully I'll be able to blog every once and a while and show you some pics of my familes big trip!!

-Colton

15 comments:

vAdA said...

LOL. i like the pics! FunnyFunny! lol. that one of Dom is pretty weird though. lol, jk! Well, have fun on vacation and try and blog every once and a while! See ya at Silverwood! lol!

dominique sambrano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dominique sambrano said...

grrr i cant believe you put that pic of me on there... take it off. i hate you now

mr. colton said...

its a good picture! you look fantastic!!!

emmajess said...

hav fun on ur trip! ttyl!

dominique sambrano said...

haha no i dont...

Brandon said...

i'm going with dominique on this one

vAdA said...

LOL, ya...good one Brandon....thats jsut wat every girl wants to hear! lol. :)

vAdA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dominique sambrano said...

thank you brandon. why did you not have my back on the bus when i was trying to delete it???

Brandon said...

well i would if it wasn't sooo funny! but you do look butiful in that picture so colton don't ever take it off!

vAdA said...

LOL, you guys make me laugh!! :)

emmajess said...

it's rele not that bad dominique! i've had some WAY worse ones! and brandon...MAKE UP UR MIND!!! u tell her it's rele ugly and then it's butiful! WOW! jk! c u guys thursday!

dominique sambrano said...

whats going on thursday.. jk i know =] .... yeah i agree with emma.. brandon you need to make up your mind

vAdA said...

Ya Brandon!! Your acting like a girl!!......????....