CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Off to Camp!!! (again =[ )

Now that I'm home from Riverside and I'm finally enjoying my time back at home!!! I just got back from seeeing Hancock with Brandon, Vada, and Andrea and it was AMAZING!!! A guy got his head shoved up another guys butt!!! (sry if I ruined anything for you. lol)Anywaze after that we went to Yokes to buy some Dew cuz the mean guy at the movies took our's away!!!!! (Meanie!!! =[ ) Now I'm off to Basketball camp in La Grande so I'll see you guys on Sunday!!!

4 comments:

vAdA said...

Hey!...That was a good movie! Ya, that part was digusting! lol. Geez, how many camps do you go too?!? lol. Where is La Grande?! Well, I hope you have fun! C u Sunday!!!

mr. colton said...

Yeah that was funny! lol Ths is the last camp besides Youth Camp, so I'm starting to get tired of all these camps! I think La Grande some where about 2 hours south of here in Oregon. I hope i don't die!! =]

vAdA said...

Ya, that would suck, huh? lol. Well, i guess il just see at church on Sunday...then at Youth Camp! Another camp to look forward too! Well, have fun!!!!!

emmajess said...

sounds like a GREAT movie! jk! i wanna c it!!! hav an awesome time @ camp! (both of em!) ttyl!