CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

THE MOST IMPORTANT POST YOU'LL EVER READ

Well I was at Mc Donalds eating dinner and I wished that they had Mountain Dew so I prayed and asked God to make there be Dew instead of Coke. When I was done praying I ran over to the fountain. It was still Coke. I started mixing stuff together. Two squirts of Hi-C, seven suirts of lemonade and the rest Sprite. I took a drink and it tasted exactly like Dew!!!!! It was orange so I knew that normally wouldn't taste like Dew (cuz Dew is a beautiful yellowish-green color) Today I expierianced a modern-day-miracle. If God can do this (make Coke taste like Dew) He can do anything. I know I can put my trust in Him.

4 comments:

vAdA said...

Wow....and you call ur self a recovering Dewaholic!?!!?!? YOU SICKEN ME!!!

emmajess said...

seriously! u NEED to give dew up! u need help!!!

dominique sambrano said...

i agree.. it probally did not taste even close to mt dew... you just thought it did. its called a trick of the mind...

mr. colton said...

I had my dad and Brick taste it and they both said it tasted like Dew...