CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Back!

Sry if i ruined all the fun.lol Brick is sad that I came home. I'm glad he loves me so much Camp was absolutely terrible cuz all the coaches hate Mountain Dew and gave me big talks on what it does to my body. =[ ( yucky) =[ It's all lies.Luckily, this camp was really easy and we just sat around drinking Gatorade and played a game every once and awhile. I'm so glad to be home! I'm sick of basketball and ready for Youth Camp! See ya 2morrow!

2 comments:

vAdA said...

Hey! Im sorry camp didnt go well!
:(. A WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT MOUNTAIN DEW?!?! Thats insane! lol. :). So u just kicked back all week? Sweet! lol. Well, i guess ill see u 2morrow! EE!...im sooo excited!!! :) TTYL!

emmajess said...

how can u b sick of basketball? crazy person!!! jk! c u 2morrow!